GBFW2020 - Mark your Calendar!
Please have a look at the schedule - the order of dates can vary from year to year
Trade Show Set-up Day – Thursday Jan 2
Crops Day– Thursday Jan 9
How Do I Register To Attend the Event in Elmwood?
There are 2 Registration or Payment Options:
1. In person, the day of the event - Imagine, in this day and age, a conference that you do not need to register or pay for in advance. Well, we are that conference! You can just show up!
Registration Price (at door) listed below for each day. Cash or Cheque only! All prices include HST. Cheques made payable to "Grey Bruce Farmers' Week"
2. Or pre-register/pay before the event here, using Paypal
A note to attendees - Please note that all days will be recorded.
Cost To Attend GBFW In Person
All Days except Horse Day are $30 ($26.55 + $3.45 HST)
Horse Day — $25 ($22.12 + $2.87 HST) No youth program. Interactive Demos in the afternoon after lunch.
* Note Children under 10 yrs of age, are $5.
Pre-Register/Pay Before The Event Using Paypal
If you prefer not to pay by cash or cheque, you can pre-register in advance here, online, and pay with Paypal.
Note that online ticket registrations/fees include a Paypal Processing Fee:
All days but Horse Day: $26.55 + $3.45 HST + $1.07 Processing Fee = Total $31.07
Horse Day: $22.12 + $2.87 HST + $0.94 Processing Fee = Total $25.93
On-Line Registration Deadline for In-Person Attendance – 5PM THE DAY BEFORE you are attending.
Please print and bring your proof of online payment to the conference (or bring your reciept on your smart phone).
What Is Included With Your Producer Registration?
- Hot roast beef dinner at noon, & amazing pies for dessert! (Goat and Lamb are added on respective commodity days).
- Enjoy a full day of information from dynamic speakers
- Visit with exhibitors related to your commodity
- Enter to win daily door prizes
- All day refreshments